Translated from NOS TV in the Netherlands:
Perpetrator of massacre in Tunisia was in training camp in Libya
The man who last week staged an attack in Tunisia on a tourist beach had been earlier this year in Libya in a training camp for jihad, along with the two men who earlier in Tunis committed an attack in the Bardo Museum. That says a senior Tunisian security officer.
The Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid still said on Saturday that the perpetrator had not been in view of the security services and had never left Tunisia. In the attack last Friday, 39 people were killed.
The perpetrator, who himself was killed by hotel security guards, left according to the security officer in January to Libya to attend jihad training. The two men who…
View original post 147 more words