This video says about itself:
🇸🇦The dark side of Saudi Arabia’s crown prince l Al Jazeera English
17 October 2018
But his human rights record casts a dark shadow on his economic and social reforms.
Here are 8 things that have gone wrong since MBS started his ascent to power:
1. War in Yemen
2. Detention of Lebanon’s PM
3. Ritz-Carlton purge
4. GCC crisis and blockade of Qatar
5. Jailed women’s rights activists
6. Diplomatic spat with Canada
7. Rise of executions in the kingdom
8. Disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi
The number of execution in the kingdom has rapidly increased lately.
According to human rights organisations, MBS has overseen the execution of 16 people on average per month every month.
If this rate continues…
View original post 713 more words