Ten facts that prove right-wingers are not the sharpest tools in the box.
- Imagine how thick you’d have to be to believe the Tories are paying off the country’s debts:
- And you’d have to be pretty dense, surely, to read the Daily Mail and think it’s social media that’s brain-washing people with fake news and propaganda:
- Right-wingers are also so gullible they think a “working-class fightback against the global elite” can be launched from the inside of a gold-clad elevator:
- And they’re so thick, they think it was Gordon Brown not bankers that caused the 2008 global economic crisis (the clue’s in the word global, guys):
- And you can’t be very intelligent if you believe the best way for Britain to lead the world on trade … is to leave the world’s biggest trading block:
- And how dopey would you need to be to think the NHS crisis was caused by…
View original post 103 more words